[Buildroot] linux.mk: custom tarball: re-download if tarball changed

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin+buildroot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 11:59:36 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Thomas Petazzoni
> Le Wed, 14 Sep 2011 12:16:47 +0200,
> Thomas De Schampheleire <patrickdepinguin+buildroot at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> Bump...
>
> Well, this patch clearly no longer applies on current git, since the
> Linux build stuff has been converted to GENTARGETS.

Yes, I realized that, quote:

"I wanted to submit this to the list, but just noticed that linux is
now using the gentargets infrastructure. To address this problem we
can
a. adapt gentargets, so that the generic .stamp_downloaded rule also
depends on the downloaded archive. Is there any reason why this would
not be good?
b. adapt the version string in linux.mk so that a custom tarball is
automatically picked up."