[Buildroot] [git commit] iw: bump to 3.1

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Sep 14 13:26:49 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Sven" == Sven Neumann <s.neumann at raumfeld.com> writes:

 Sven> Hi,
 Sven> On Tue, 2011-09-13 at 23:44 +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

 >> -IW_VERSION = 3.0
 >> +IW_VERSION = 3.1
 >> IW_SOURCE = iw-$(IW_VERSION).tar.bz2
 >> IW_SITE = http://wireless.kernel.org/download/iw

 Sven> Does anyone happen to know an alternative download location for
 Sven> iw-3.0.1.tar.bz2 ?

 Sven> As you probably know kernel.org is down for maintainance and
 Sven> sources.buildroot.net does not seem to provide this release (yet).

Ahh yes, sorry - I fixed it up for util-linux, but I missed that
one. I've populated sources.buildroot.net with the copy from here;

http://linuxwireless.org/download/iw/iw-3.1.tar.bz2

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard