[Buildroot] add fcgi-2.4.0 package to buildroot

Rico Bachmann bachmann at tofwerk.com
Wed Sep 28 11:22:32 UTC 2011

Am 28.09.2011, 13:03 Uhr, schrieb Michael S. Zick
<minimod at morethan.org>:

> On Wed September 28 2011, Rico Bachmann wrote:
>> Am 21.09.2011, 11:29 Uhr, schrieb Rico Bachmann
>> <bachmann at tofwerk.com>:

>> > As soon as I've done a proper patch, i will send it.
>> > But I could use a moment. I'm really a newbie in that section
>>
>> Is there a good tutorial to use git send-email, at the moment i have a
>> patch
>> that allows me to build my rootfs with the libfcgi.
>> I attached the patches without git send-email.
>> I hope it's not totaly screwed up.
>>

> You might want to check the contents of the patch files attached
> to your post.  ;-)
>
> Unless you intended to send two, one-line, patches -
> something is missing from each.
>
> Mike

I created the patches with this command:

  diff -u path/originalfile path/newfile > mypatch.patch

there should be everything needed in the file content.
at least they're working fine for me, i can use the patches wih this
command:

  patch p0 -i mypatch.patch

and it is only one-line per patch i have to change.
It's the missing link to the math library by the LDFLAGS which wasn't set.

Rico