[Buildroot] Help lpr and general package advice

John X john.x at virgin.net
Tue Apr 24 19:46:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm relatively new to buildroot, so please bear with me, I've just created a
build, which boots and provides me with most of the functionality I need,
however, I've just run an application and I've received a message that it
cannot find lpr

I've checked and as far as I can see it's in the busybox distro,

I've done a make menuconfig and gone through the options, but cannot see
where I can select the option so lpr is in my build, so I'm guessing its
part of a larger package.

Where do I look to see what packages contain ?

Is there anywhere on the website that is searchable, that shows what's where
so I could search for individual commands and that would show where I enable
it in the menuconfig?

Thanks in advance

John