[Buildroot] Problem with host packages

Will Wagner will_wagner at carallon.com
Wed Apr 25 17:41:32 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have been working on updating the xorg components and as part of that
I need to update mesa3d. Newer version of this require that you have
python libxml2 support.

Currently for host-libxml2 python support is disabled. I can change that
so that it builds python support but that then means you have to build
host-python any time you want host-libxml2. When building for the target
we are able to see what is selected for the target and conditionally
change what options are used. Is there an equivalent mechanism for doing
this with host packages?

Thanks
Will

Will Wagner                                     will_wagner at carallon.com
Development Manager                      Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA