[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2012-04-07

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Apr 10 06:53:28 UTC 2012

Le Sun, 08 Apr 2012 09:10:24 +0200,
Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> a écrit :

> What toolchain is this? Gustavoz added uClibc patches for unshare
> support, so if this is uClibc you'll need to rebuild the toolchain.

Well, according to the defconfig, the toolchain is:

BR2_TOOLCHAIN_CTNG=y
BR2_TOOLCHAIN_CTNG_uClibc_LARGEFILE=y
BR2_TOOLCHAIN_CTNG_uClibc_INET_IPV6=y
BR2_TOOLCHAIN_CTNG_uClibc_INET_RPC=y
BR2_TOOLCHAIN_CTNG_uClibc_LOCALE=y
BR2_TOOLCHAIN_CTNG_CXX=y

So it's a toolchain generated with our crosstool-NG backend, which
apparently does not use the uClibc patches we have added for the
internal backend.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons