[Buildroot] How do you add to library path?

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 11:15:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

There is chpath (sp?) to change the rpath later on.
This is something completely different to turning on ld.so.cache support,
though.

HTH,

On 28 Apr 2012 12:44, "Michael S. Zick" <minimod at morethan.org> wrote:

On Fri April 27 2012, Arnout Vandecappelle wrote:
> On Thursday 26 April 2012 19:42:01 Grant Edwards...
At a guess (untried by myself), it might be possible to use objcopy to
add/change the rpath information __after__ the build is otherwise complete.

I.E: For the case where the rpath information added is for the target's use,
rather than the build host's use.

I do not know for certain if objcopy can access or change the rpath
information field in an object, I have never seen or read about it being
done.

Mike

>  Regards,
>  Arnout