[Buildroot] Cannot build QT on ARM Cortex A8

Stephan Hoffmann sho at relinux.de
Thu Aug 16 09:27:57 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I am currently trying to build QT embedded for Cortex A8 (Freescale
iMX53) without success.

I have a working configuration for x86_64 qemu attached as qttest_defconfig.

After changing the architecture from x86_64 to arm Cortex A8 I get the
message
> You have asked to use pkg-config and are cross-compiling.
> Please make sure you have a correctly set-up pkg-config
> environment!
and the build stops. Attached you find the not working defconfig.

I am using cloned buildroot 2012.08-rc2

Kind regards

Stephan

--