[Buildroot] Buildroot 2012.08-rc3 released

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Aug 25 21:07:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

Buildroot 2012.08-rc3 is released - Go download it at:

http://buildroot.net/downloads/buildroot-2012.08-rc3.tar.gz

or

http://buildroot.net/downloads/buildroot-2012.08-rc3.tar.bz2

Or get it from Git:

git://git.buildroot.net/buildroot

Please give it a spin and report any problems to the mailing list or
bug tracker. Many thanks to the people contributing to this release:

git shortlog -s -n 2012.08_rc2..
    10  Simon Dawson
     8  Danomi Manchego
     4  Thomas Petazzoni
     2  Gustavo Zacarias
     2  Yann E. MORIN
     1  Luca Ceresoli
     1  Maxime Ripard
     1  Samuel Martin
     1  Shawn J. Goff
     1  Stefan Froberg
     1  Stephan Hoffmann

For more details, see the CHANGES file:

http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/plain/CHANGES?id=2012.08_rc3

I will be on a business trip to the US for the ARM kernel summit next
week, so I will either release the final 2012.08 during my stay on
August 30th, or wait for my return on September, 1st.

In the mean time, please have a look at the autobuild results, and
provide fixes for the various build issues. Thanks! :-)

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons