[Buildroot] building native gcc for target

Kevin Broch kevbroch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 20:16:26 UTC 2012

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I unfortunately do not see this "select GCC"
option that you suggest.
I am using git://git.buildroot.net/buildroot @HEAD

- I have selected "Buildroot toolchain" from the Toolchain menu.
- Under "Package selection for the target" -> "Development Tools", I see a
comment
"gcc needs development files in target filesystem"
but no way to select GCC.
As far as I can see the only selecting of GCC goes to which version for the
cross compiled version.

Best, /<evin