[Buildroot] Interessting (new) embedded linux webservers

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat Aug 25 15:23:21 UTC 2012

Le Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:47:27 +0200,
Jerry Jacobs <jerry at xor-gate.org> a écrit :

> I found a very nice webserver which is quite new:
>
> http://monkey-project.com
>
> and
>
> http://www.cherokee-project.com
>
> Maybe they can be reviewed and added to the packages, because how more
> choice how better it fits buildroot in all environments.

Thanks for those suggestions. Generally, packages are added when
someone needs them for a given project. If those projects are
interesting, I'm pretty sure that at some point, one developer will
create and submit a package for them. If you're interested, why not
creating the packages yourself?

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons