[Buildroot] Login with user fails

Dirk Lohse d.lohse at meier-nt.de
Fri Aug 31 19:55:35 UTC 2012

Image is here (raw image, created with buildroot): what i've done: i've changed some devices in generic device-table (added rtc, deleted unused devices)? Could this be the problem?

http://www.diygroup.de/privat/2012_08_27_rootfs_nouserlogin.tar.bz2 <http://www.diygroup.de/privat/2012_08_27_rootfs_nouserlogin.tar.bz2>

Config (renamed): http://www.diygroup.de/privat/buildroot.cfg

Thanks,
Dirk