[Buildroot] Qt library difference between E.so and just .so

Santhosh Ramani srcoolz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 22:27:54 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm using buildroot 2012.08 to create rootfs for AM335x device and would
like to compile in Qt libraries. I went through make menuconfig and I get
libraries for Qt 4.8.2. However, when I try and run some of the same
examples from the TI SDK it complains that it can't find *libQtGuiE.so.4.7.2
*.

When I looked at the installed Qt libraries, it did show that I only have *
libQtGui.so.4.8.2.* I was missing the *E *version, but, in the output
section buildroot it does create the 4.7.2 libraries but does not copy
those to the root file system.

Is there a fix for this??

Thank you
Regards

Santhosh

--
Greater the Difficulty....Sweeter is the Victory