[Buildroot] Qt library difference between E.so and just .so

Santhosh Ramani srcoolz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 18:46:19 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for all your replies, I tried the solution you guys
mentioned and yes it works fine. I now point to the libraries created by
buildroot and also had to point to qmake from buildroot and can run the
applications fine on my board.

How do I get touchscreen to work, the applications load fine, but there is
no touch response. I performed ts_calibrate and it works fine...so I'm
guessing there is again something to do with pointing to the correct tslib??

Thank you again for all your answers and patience :)

Regards

Santhosh

--
Greater the Difficulty....Sweeter is the Victory