[Buildroot] Support of iMX6 hardware ?

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Dec 6 15:35:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

 >> 1) Is there current work on that for a coming release ?

 Thomas> Everything is in the Buildroot Git repository, and besides that I
 Thomas> haven't heard of people working on i.MX6 "advanced" features. We have a
 Thomas> defconfig for the nitrogen6x board that was done by Peter, but I guess
 Thomas> Peter hasn't investigated the entire graphics stack of i.MX6 for now.

Indeed. I've only touched the open source bits. From the looks of it, I
doubt I will be able to spend much time on further imx6 support during
the 2013.02 cycle - So help would be ver much appreciated.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard