[Buildroot] buildroot 2012.11 large file support

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Dec 10 20:38:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

 >> I don't think so. I just did a:
 >>
 >> make at91sam9263ek_defconfig && make
 >>
 >> Without any problems. What exactly did you do?

 Willy> make.

With what configuration? 'make' with a clean tree will just run
menuconfig for you.

 Willy> just make after having DL latest stable version few days ago from a
 Willy> tgz. Doing a make menuconfig don't change anything, and as far as I
 Willy> can remember, menuconfig was telling us about this problem (something
 Willy> depending on largefile).

Did you perhaps forget to run 'make clean' after changing something in
your toolchain configuration?

 Willy> (and BTW, hi all, I'm new with buildroot).

Welcome!

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard