[Buildroot] usb_modeswitch and lsusb yield Segmentation fault

Sagaert Johan sagaert.johan at skynet.be
Wed Dec 12 15:26:46 UTC 2012

Hi

I was using the newer pthreads implementation,
The old/stable pthreads are working for both lsusb (usbutils) and for usb_modeswitch with uClibc 0.9.33
I did not try NTPL since this breaks the build of GDB.

I am not sure about what packages need the newer pthreads and what need the older/stable version.

Regards, Johan