[Buildroot] Documentation improvements

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sat Dec 29 21:43:02 UTC 2012

 Thomas> Hello Samuel,
 Thomas> Here is a set of patches that add more details in the documentation
 Thomas> about /dev management, init systems and toolchain configuration, as
 Thomas> per our discussion a few days ago on IRC.

 Thomas> Besides adding information, I've also reorganized things a bit. I
 Thomas> think the "Embedded basics" subsection was really misplaced in "Going
 Thomas> further in Buildroot’s innards" section. Knowing the basics is really
 Thomas> not something that should be in the "Going further" part.

 Thomas> So what I've done is create a "Details of Buildroot configuration"
 Thomas> sub-section in the "Working with Buildroot" section (chapter 3), and
 Thomas> I've reorganized here the information coming from "Embedded
 Thomas> basics". I've removed a few things that are really not Buildroot
 Thomas> specific, and I've extended that with more details on toolchain, /dev
 Thomas> and init.

 Thomas> I also include some unrelated minor fixes to the documentation, as
 Thomas> separate patches.

Committed series, thanks.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard