[Buildroot] Lua and other scripting languages

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 23:31:56 UTC 2012

I am working with buildroot and a powerpc 8321 and have a question
about Lua. I can select it and compile it into the rootfs.jffs2, but
when run, it says "lua: table index is Nan" and I am told this has to
do with soft float not being supported in Lua.

Is there a way to get Lua to work in a MPC8323 environment. A follow
on question is if there are any pitfalls to be expected with the other
scripting languages microperl, php, python, tcl or ruby.

--
Charles Krinke