[Buildroot] [git commit] lpc32xx: Add CDL to the available bootloaders

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Thu Feb 2 14:58:21 UTC 2012

>>>>> "Alexandre" == Alexandre Belloni <abelloni at adeneo-embedded.com> writes:

 Alexandre> Hi,

 Alexandre> It seems that somehow the CR '\r' characters have been
 Alexandre> stripped from the end of the lines of the patches. Original
 Alexandre> file are DOS formatted and the patches will then not apply.

Sigh, what a messy source. Your new patches seem to be identical to the
ones I originally applied (minus the descriptions), so that didn't
work. I also tried manually adding the CR's but patch seem to ignore
them :/

So instead I've added a post-extract hook to convert the affected files
to dos newlines.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard