[Buildroot] kernel boot problem

Sagaert Johan sagaert.johan at skynet.be
Tue Feb 7 23:21:56 UTC 2012

Hi

Ok, i used the same rootfs, so i the rootfs seems ok.(i did not recompile the rootfs, just used the kernel build in buildroot
2011.11)
This shows to me that the rootfs is ok.

If you saw my other post, i dound out when uning gcc 4.53 in buildroot 2011.11 the kernel fails to boot, but with gcc 4.3.6 in
buildroot 2011.11 no problem booting.
So i did a run against gcc 4.4.6  and this one is ok too.
Strange anyway..