[Buildroot] [git commit branch/next] DOWNLOAD_WGET: use -O instead of -P to set output file

Spenser Gilliland spenser309 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:54:22 UTC 2012

Peter,

After greping through the source the enormity of that patch and the
potential for out of tree breakage suggest a different course of
action.  A possible solution may be to scan the SITE var for a
question mark and only change to non-slash mode on that occasion.
Would this be reasonable?

Spenser

--
Spenser Gilliland