[Buildroot] [U-Boot] Craneboard with Uboot and xloader

Mohamed HAMZAOUI requinham at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:08:56 UTC 2012

Thank you for your help, but i use the 2012.12RC version and in the
bootloader menu i select the u-boot version 2011.12 and in the uboot binary
format i only have u-boot.bin, u-boot-nand.bin, u-boot.kwb !
How to build u-boot.img ?
when i used a u-boot.bin for my Craneboard i can't boot because it need a
MLO (xloader) for booting.

thx