[Buildroot] [U-Boot] Craneboard with Uboot and xloader

Mohamed HAMZAOUI requinham at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 00:26:42 UTC 2012

After trying to correct this issue, i have a difficult problem :( the
booting freeze in "Starting kernel..." and it can't decompressing the
uImage and starting the kernel.
for information i choosed the kernel 2.6.39.4 in buildroot configuration
with am3517_crane_defconfig file (a defconfig for version 2.6.32 that i
copied manually) that i found in craneboard-kernel gitorious.

Best regards
Mohamed