[Buildroot] BR 2012.02-rc1 :: WODIM issue (linking stage) [ SOLVED ]

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Feb 26 08:09:27 UTC 2012

>>>>> "MERCADIER" == MERCADIER Johann <johann.mercadier at imerir.com> writes:

 MERCADIER> Hi Sam,
 MERCADIER>   thanks for your guess, I finally get through of it!
 MERCADIER>   My host-system needed to add "libbz2-dev" in its /usr/include
 MERCADIER>    Just have to check if everything works fine by now!

This problem was caused by a bug in our new
automatic-derrive-host-package-dependencies handling for packages using
cmake. I've fixed it now in git and it will be included in -rc3.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard