[Buildroot] Error in patch file

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Jan 12 21:04:35 UTC 2012

>>>>> "ANDY" == ANDY KENNEDY <ANDY.KENNEDY at adtran.com> writes:

 ANDY> I had an error in an file I was working with, so I searched via:
 ANDY> grep -rI '\\[        ][      ]*$' .

 ANDY> In case LookOut morphs this, the [ 	] is <space><tab>.

 ANDY> It returns:
 ANDY> ./package/java/jamvm/jamvm-1.5.0.patch.avr32:
 ANDY> +//        printf("compare and swap %d %d %s:line%d\n",oldval,newval,__FILE__,__LINE__);   \

 ANDY> Note:  there is a space at the end of this line, negating the \ for line continuation.

 ANDY> I don't know whether this patch is even used.  There are no sigs
 ANDY> in the patch file either.

No, because I marked the java packages as broken back in July
2010. Nobody seemed to have cared about it, so I will now remove the
packages.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard