[Buildroot] Image created is not booting, waiting for infinite time

inblueswithu inblueswithu at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 11:42:57 UTC 2012

On Sunday 29 January 2012 03:06 PM, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> Yes. The kernel headers version can be older than the kernel version
> running on the platform, since the kernel-to-userspace ABI is backward
> compatible.
The kernel headers version I used is 2.6.37.x. So my kernel on the
target will be of that version.
But the kernel configuration is given as linux-3.1.config
So, my doubt is, will this new config file which indicates to be for
kernel 3.1.x version
work fine with 2.6.37.x version of kernel?

Thanks & Regards
/inblueswithu/