[Buildroot] first things first for a newbie

MERCADIER Johann johann.mercadier at imerir.com
Sun Jan 29 14:42:13 UTC 2012

> [ Please don't reply to me directly: keep the list in Cc ]

 I am not really used to with mailing-list is the first time I use one.
 Ok! I will pay attention by now!

So it means that the a2x command is not available on your system, and

> that you must install it. You have to install the 'asciidoc' package,
> which contains the necessary utilities to compile the Buildroot
> documentation.

Thanks, I knew that I had to install a new program but I couldn't manage to
find it out with an 'apt-cache search a2x'. it is installed now.

  I will search for this patch.

Regards.

--
Cordialement.

___Johann MERCADIER___

"I am the Unknown lead by the Unknowing.
I have done so much with so little for so long
that I am now qualified to do anything with nothing."
HOOSEEK (http://www.hooseek.com/) 1°moteur de recherche solidaire!