[Buildroot] Qt on AM3517EVM

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:40:23 UTC 2012

First of all, +100 for Thomas, Arnout and Julian. This morning, I was
able to load the jffs2 compiled file system from buildroot and run
"ts_calibrate" and got a functioning touch screen and color LCD with
Qt on the LogicPD AM3517EVM after *removing* the environment variable
QMAKESPEC which the TI-SDK insisted on adding to my .bashrc.

Of course, no sooner had I gotten it to work then my customer says
"Thats cool, how about Qt5?"

So, ... are we considering either a Qt5 bump or either Qt4/Qt5 with an
xconfig option?

This proves, *again*, that no good deed ever goes unpunished.

--
Charles Krinke