[Buildroot] [git commit] mii-diag: link statically if configured to do so

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Jul 3 17:56:47 UTC 2012

Hello,

Le Sat, 30 Jun 2012 18:09:38 +0100,
Alex Bradbury <asb at asbradbury.org> a écrit :

> That would be neat. Is there a list of currently tested configurations
> somewhere?

Basically, the way the autobuilds work is that Peter and I have a set
of base configurations, that define the architecture and the toolchain,
and then we do a "make randpackageconfig" to generate a random
selection of packages.

Peter has a few base configurations, and if I understand correctly, on
a given build machine, he always uses the same base configuration.

On my side, I have a single build machine, but I have 39 different base
configurations (mixing architectures, internal/external toolchains with
various configurations and versions), and I select a random one for
each build, before doing the "make randpackageconfig".

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons