[Buildroot] [git commit] mii-diag: link statically if configured to do so

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Jul 3 19:08:35 UTC 2012

 Thomas> Hello,
 Thomas> Le Sat, 30 Jun 2012 18:09:38 +0100,
 Thomas> Alex Bradbury <asb at asbradbury.org> a écrit :

 >> That would be neat. Is there a list of currently tested configurations
 >> somewhere?

 Thomas> Basically, the way the autobuilds work is that Peter and I have a set
 Thomas> of base configurations, that define the architecture and the toolchain,
 Thomas> and then we do a "make randpackageconfig" to generate a random
 Thomas> selection of packages.

 Thomas> Peter has a few base configurations, and if I understand correctly, on
 Thomas> a given build machine, he always uses the same base configuration.

Indeed. I have a defconfig defining the toolchain configuration and my
script basically does:

cp defconfig .config
yes '' | make oldconfig
make randpackageconfig