[Buildroot] New temp maintainer (was Re: pending patches)

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Wed Jul 11 07:25:00 UTC 2012

>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> writes:

Hi,

 Peter> Hi, Sorry about the low amount of patch review/commits lately,
 Peter> but I'm on antibiotics since Wednesday, and it's only improving
 Peter> very slowly.

Turns out it is worse than first expected. The Xrays show I have
Pneumonia and need to rest as much as possible. Luckily Thomas Petazzoni
has agreed to step up and take over maintainership for the 2012.08
release.

I should be back alive for for the 2012.11 cycle though.

Thanks a lot Thomas!

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard