[Buildroot] Systemd update

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Jul 16 09:41:55 UTC 2012

Le Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:32:43 +0100,
Alex Bradbury <asb at asbradbury.org> a écrit :

> I'm interested in buildroot + the Raspberry Pi also (I'm currently
> responsible for the official Debian wheezy based images). You might
> want to have a look at
> https://github.com/nezticle/RaspberryPi-BuildRoot and feel free to
> contact me off-list if you're having problems building and booting a
> kernel (or drop by #raspberrypi-dev on Freenode).

Do you think it would be possible to submit the necessary patches to
the official Buildroot, instead of maintaining a fork? It will also
make it easier for you to maintain the support for Rasberry Pi if it is
in the mainline Buildroot version.

I am definitely interested in seeing more board/SoC-specific support in
Buildroot.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons