[Buildroot] Has anybody got systemd to work?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Jun 18 13:21:38 UTC 2012

On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:53:54 +0200
Maxime Ripard <maxime.ripard at free-electrons.com> wrote:

> Le 18/06/2012 14:46, Dmitry Golubovsky a écrit :
> > Maxime: do you use an alternative toolchain with systemd?
>
> After a bit of testing, it seems indeed that the bug is uclibc-only, and
> didn't encountered it as I do most of my testing using glibc.

Actually no: The bug is in systemd.
The m modifier is a gnu extension of the scanf format and is not
in the C99 standard. Because systemd silently assume that you are building
in a gnu environment (ie with glibc gcc etc) it fails at this point.

			Attila Kinali
--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?