[Buildroot] Howto track/trace segfaults on ARM ?

Vellemans, Noel Noel.Vellemans at visionBMS.com
Fri Mar 9 16:03:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

Probably not the GOOD place to ask for this information, but.. Going to
give it a shot.

I'm still working on WebKit-1.6.3 for buildroot (which seems to work ,
at least , I get in compiled..)

FYI: I'm cross-compiling for ARM (imx537).

But, when running the WebKit Code (GtkLauncher, which is a
mini-WebKit-browser) I get a lot of crashes / segmentation faults /
aborts.

Is there somebody that can point me in direction on how to find/trace
these segmentation faults ... ????

I would like go go deeper into detail in order to find the crashes.

All hints are Welcome,
Thanks.

PS: If I do the same build on a native PC (x86) then it does not
segfault.