[Buildroot] AX25 support packages

João Ferreira joaoahf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 00:49:12 UTC 2012

Hi Buildroot users and developers,

I realized that *buildroot* do not have AX.25 *userland* software support.
Specially the AX25lib and AX25-tools, available at:

   - http://www.linux-ax25.org/pub/libax25/libax25-0.0.12-rc2.tar.gz
   - http://www.linux-ax25.org/pub/ax25-tools/ax25-tools-0.0.10-rc2.tar.gz

So, I made the packages for that software (see attach), and I wonder that
it might be useful for some *buildroot* users (specially those who are
radio amateur).
The packages include one patch, who will bypass the setpgrp() verification
in configure script.

I test that packages using crosscompile (i386->ARM) and everything works as
expected.

Fell free to use that packages as you want, and give some comments about it.

Thank you very much for your good work at this project,

João Ferreira
MSc student in Communications Networks Engineering
IST / TULisbon
AMRAD / AMSAT-CT member