[Buildroot] Why web search engine wrong for the Buildroot URL

Mohamed HAMZAOUI requinham at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:56:45 UTC 2012

Just for information, I'm connected from Paris and when i open the
http://buildroot.uclibc.org i have an error and when i ping or nmap it, i
have "failed to resolve the host name" and the problem persist on all my
hosts (at work, at home...) but we have no problem with buidroot.org.
If it's a DNS problem, i think it could be resolve after some hours.
i will inform you when it will be operational.

Best regards
Mohamed