[Buildroot] core dependencies : xzcat

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Sun Mar 4 15:20:53 UTC 2012

On Sunday 04 March 2012 14:45:06 Sagaert Johan wrote:
> While package sourcecode is downloaded automatically , for the core dependencies you are on your own.
>
> Would be nice if the readme would contain a list of download sites for the core dependencies, or even better download them,
> it would of saved me 10 minutes of my life

 I agree.  For many dependencies, we even have the host-packages already
available (e.g. ncurses).

 With the check-host-x infrastructure in place, it should be easier to
resolve dependencies automatically.

 Regards,
 Arnout

--
Arnout Vandecappelle                               arnout at mind be
Senior Embedded Software Architect                 +32-16-286540