[Buildroot] Added microblaze patch

Stephan Hoffmann sho at relinux.de
Mon Mar 12 18:03:22 UTC 2012

Am 12.03.2012 11:58, schrieb Alvaro Gamez:
> Hi
>
> 2012/3/11 Stephan Hoffmann <sho at relinux.de <mailto:sho at relinux.de>>
>
>     Alvaro's Patch to load the toolchain from Xilinx does not work for me.
>     http://git.xilinx.com always ends up with a timeout leaving an empty
>     tgz-file in the dl folder after the third try. To come further I
>     downloaded the tgz manually.
>

> I don't see the reason for this. I've downloaded it several times with
> no problem. Maybe there has been some DNS issues or the server was
> down for a while?
I see, seems you are right. Now the download seems to work better. But
it loads a XML file. The URL wget tries to load is:

http://git.xilinx.com/?p=xldk/microblaze_v2.0_le.git;a=blob;hb=HEAD;f=/microblazeel-unknown-linux-gnu.tgz

This extra "/" in front of the filename seems to be the problem. In
fact, I don't know where it comes from;-(

When I use the version with the "h=d7..." it seems to work. possibly the
URL gets cut to:

http://git.xilinx.com/?p=xldk/microblaze_v2.0_le.git;a=blob;h=d7b493c5dbcc24ba9cc3be2e4c14d6d9701e6805

which is printed in the log.

In any case I have to add escape characters in front of the semicolons.
I'll send a patch fixing this.

Have a nice time

Stephan

--