[Buildroot] vsftpd

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:04:45 UTC 2012

Thank you kindly, Markus. I now have vsftpd accepting connections and
navigating directories on my MPC8321 target using buildroot. The key
was the config files that were missing. Once they had appropriate
entries as you described, everything works.

A "ps" shows vsftpd. A "netstate" shows ftp as a consequence of the
"listen=YES" statement. The rest was user configuration as described.

We can close this part of the thread and see if we can help Yegor with
his ARM compilation of vsftpd.

Charles "Noob for the Day" Krinke

p.s. Microperl next. But I will start a new thread.