[Buildroot] Random build results now available online

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Mar 21 09:42:12 UTC 2012

Le Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:27:49 +0100,
Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> a écrit :

>  Thomas> This week-end, I want ahead and implemented something. The results of
>  Thomas> both Peter builds and my builds are now visible online at:
>
>  Thomas>  http://buildroot.humanoidz.org/
>
> Once again, thanks!
>
> How about adding a .buildroot.{net,org} DNS entry for it, though? How
> about autobuild.buildroot.{net,org} or something like that?

As discussed on IRC, done on my side (Apache configuration). Provided
the DNS entries are added and pointed to 213.246.36.146, it should work.

>  Thomas> The website along with all build results are currently hosted on a
>  Thomas> personal server. If there a wish to migrate this on a more common
>  Thomas> server, I'll be happy to do so, provided that this server has the
>  Thomas> necessary ressources (dependencies and disk space).
>
> We can perhaps talk with the osuosl.org guys about that.

Right. I have no problem to continue hosting this, it's just that I
think things are better if they are centralized on a server that
at least a few Buildroot developers have access to.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons