[Buildroot] (no subject)

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Sun Mar 25 15:04:01 UTC 2012

>>>>> "universeII" == universeII  <universeII at gmx.de> writes:

Hi,

 universeII> I'm still new to buildroot and a little bit confused.

 universeII> My goal is to convince my company to replace the actually
 universeII> used LynxOS by Linux on our self developed PowerPC VME
 universeII> boards.  The only difference is a non-standard serial port,
 universeII> so I'm searching the kernel's serial driver.  Calling make
 universeII> menuconfig I do not find any possibility to select the
 universeII> different device drivers as I normally do when compiling
 universeII> vanilla kernels. Where can I configure which drivers are
 universeII> compiled into the kernel and which drivers will be compiled
 universeII> as modules?

make menuconfig is the configuration options for buildroot. To see the
configuration options for the Linux kernel, first make sure you have
enabled Kernel->Linux Kernel and then run:

make linux-menuconfig

To see the menuconfig interface of the kernel.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard