[Buildroot] Host libxml-parser-perl build issue

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Mar 26 19:06:49 UTC 2012

Le Mon, 26 Mar 2012 18:54:11 +0100,
Will Newton <will.newton at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Yes, that's what it looks like. I can get a full log of build output
> when I am back in the office.

Ok.

> > If so, do you have Perl to the target enabled in your configuration?
>
> No, the only perl stuff being built is for host tool dependencies.

Ah, ah, strange. So far, our conclusion was that this issue was related
to the selection of Perl for the target. At least that's what we can
conclude from the build tests visible at http://autobuild.buildroot.net.

So definitely, having your .config + build log would be interesting.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons