[Buildroot] How to create a Bootable SD-Card for i.MX28 EVK

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Fri May 4 21:39:05 UTC 2012

On 05/04/12 22:47, Tobias Sachs wrote:
> Another Question when I select U-Boot as Bootloader I have to add a "U-Boot board name" but I can't find which names I
> could use if I try "mxs" I get only the error listed below.
  The U-Boot source tree has a 'boards.cfg' file that specifies all supported boards.  Look for it there.  Usually, the
U-Boot board name has to be more specific than the kernel's board name (because the kernel has more auto-discovery
features than U-Boot).  You'll find there that it's called "m28evk".

  Regards,
  Arnout

--
Arnout Vandecappelle                               arnout at mind be
Senior Embedded Software Architect                 +32-16-286540