[Buildroot] [git commit] package: drop games/ subdir

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Mon Nov 5 12:17:42 UTC 2012

On 11/05/12 12:23, Stefan Fröberg wrote:
> 5.11.2012 9:23, Peter Korsgaard kirjoitti:
>> commit: http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=9b809e1a6ad2a82bfe0d2383f69f45ae8c6283bb
>> branch: http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=refs/heads/master
>>
>> As discussed during the dev day.

  Looks like I was distracted when it was discussed, because I didn't write it in the
report. But that's probably not really needed anymore...

[snip]
> Aww...
>
> And I had just finished porting dosbox, DOS emulator that can run old
> classic DOS games
> and programs, to buildroot.
>
> No games for buildroot developers/users then ?

  It just moved out of the games/ subdirectory, e.g. package/doomwad instead of
package/games/doomwad.

  The general idea is that the subdirectories are confusing and we want to get
rid of them.

  Regards,
  Arnout

--
Arnout Vandecappelle                               arnout at mind be
Senior Embedded Software Architect                 +32-16-286540