[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2012-11-08

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Nov 9 08:17:35 UTC 2012

Dear Yegor Yefremov,

On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 08:46:32 +0100, Yegor Yefremov wrote:
> > Build 6b6c23641e5e166f15142d6127029314c91d87a2
> >
> > Status         : NOK
> > Failure reason : xapp_mkfontdir-1.0.7
> > Architecture   : arm
> > Submitted by   : Peter Korsgaard (gcc10)
> > Submitted at   : 2012-11-08 01:33:06
> > Git commit ID  : http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/commit/?id=d727a4da444cb0001f8b5f73e73809780542be65
> > End of log     : http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/6b6c23641e5e166f15142d6127029314c91d87a2/build-end.log
> > Complete log   : http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/6b6c23641e5e166f15142d6127029314c91d87a2/build.log.bz2
> > Configuration  : http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/6b6c23641e5e166f15142d6127029314c91d87a2/config
> > Defconfig      : http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/6b6c23641e5e166f15142d6127029314c91d87a2/defconfig
>
> Just tried "wget
> http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/app/mkfontdir-1.0.7.tar.bz2"
> and had no problems.

Seems like a temporary network or server availability problem. I've
just tried to wget this file from gcc10 right now, and it worked
nicely. So I guess we can just discard this build failure.

> Btw have you tried to compile xdm with the latest
> BR2_TOOLCHAIN_EXTERNAL_CODESOURCERY_ARM201203=y for OMAP3? gcc
> consumes 100% CPU time but build/link process doesn't advance. With
> the previous toolchain version xdm has no problems, but alsamixer
> shows run-time error related to libc. Haven't tested the stuff with
> Linaro toolchain yet.

I haven't tried, but unfortunately yes those external toolchain
specific bugs sometimes show up. It would be great to report the issue
to Sourcery CodeBench people. Normally, my autobuilder script handles
this case properly as it times out if a build takes too long.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons