[Buildroot] [git commit] qextserialport: don't require Qt GUI module

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Fri Nov 16 06:26:44 UTC 2012

>>>>> "Arnout" == Arnout Vandecappelle <arnout at mind.be> writes:

 Arnout>  While we're at it, we could also throw out our patching of the
 Arnout> platform-specific qws config file: we are anyway replacing all
 Arnout> "interesting" variables with our own values, so all useful
 Arnout> content is thrown away.  Instead, we could make our own spec
 Arnout> file that contains exactly what we need:

 Arnout> include(../../common/linux.conf)
 Arnout> include(../../common/gcc-base-unix.conf)
 Arnout> include(../../common/g++-unix.conf)
 Arnout> include(../../common/qws.conf)
 Arnout> <our stuff goes here>
 Arnout> load(qt_config)

 Arnout>  What do you think?

I'm no Qt expert, but it sounds sensible - Thomas?

Presumably this is all post-2012.11 stuff?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard