[Buildroot] Qt accessibility support

Zoran Djordjevic djdjdjole at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 21:47:27 UTC 2012

I didn't noticed it, or better - I didn't know for it. Attached is my
(probably default) qt.mk file. So does it mean that because of
"-no-accessibility" line, I had Qt compiled without accessibility
support ? If so, I suppose, I only have to exclude that line, to
win accessibility support. OK ?
No matter, I must confess, you offered an elegant solution.

Regards