[Buildroot] Location for an open-source project meeting in Barcelona

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Oct 1 15:04:03 UTC 2012

Katia,

On Mon, 1 Oct 2012 16:55:13 +0200, Katia Marti wrote:

> We have seen that you are organizing a "co-located" event with the
> Embedded Linux Conference called Buildroot Developers Day.
> I have seen you have and your own announcement at the Linux Foundation
> website:
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/co-located-events
> (bottom page).

Ah, good to see it has re-appeared.

> It would mean a lot to us if you mentioned Fluendo's sponsorship there
> with a link to our web (www.fluendo.com).

Ok, I will try to do so. However, it hasn't been very easy to work with
the Linux Foundation on this. I had initially to insist quite a lot to
see the Buildroot Developers Day event listed on this page, and then it
was removed, I complained yesterday, and it go re-added just today
after my complaint. So I am not sure if I'll manage to get it changed
again, but I'll try.

For your information, the sponsoring of the Buildroot Developers Days
by Fluendo (for the meeting room) and Synopsys (for the Saturday
dinner) has been announced:

 * On the Buildroot main mailing list, see
   http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2012-September/059359.html

 * On the event page, at
   http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2012

 * On the Google+ page of Buildroot, at
   https://plus.google.com/100084591154899263420/posts

We will try to continue to spread the word about our sponsors.

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons