[Buildroot] Kernel sources supplied from my PC

Martin Peevski martin at ronetix.at
Sun Oct 7 13:29:09 UTC 2012

Hello, I want to ask you how can I supply some of the needed sources for
building Linux system from my PC? This is because sometimes I haven't
server with some custom Kernel version, for example, and have only my PC.

I search in the manual and there have section "Offline builds" but it
can't help me, I think? When I execute make source the needed sources
will be downloaded from internet again?

I think that I can copy my sources to /dl directory of Buildroot but
when execute make distclean it dissapear. Or I must create it manualy
and then copy my sources there?

Thanks in advance!
Martin.